Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. - That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Father's Day

                I hope all the wonderful fathers of children of all ages have a delightful and happy Father’s Day.  I believe that a righteous father can be a type and shadow of our Father in Heaven.  I know that I understand a lot more about Heavenly Father because of my earthly father.  Because of my earthly father, I know that my Heavenly Father loves me – as He does all of His children.  Father’s Day is a special day to remember all of our fathers.  I love this video entitled “Earthly Father,Heavenly Father” because it reminds me of how much my earthly father is like my Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment